Tuesday 5 April 2011

Creative Spirit (Wiki)

Creative Spirit

I have just signed up with Wetpaint, so ....Welcome to the land of randomness - who knows what will happen here! Apart from the fact that I have cluttered up another molecule of cyberspace with mad ramblings and crazy vagaries, hopefully we shall have some FUN!!
Visit me by clicking on the link above, to share your deepest thoughts and allow them to be published for all to see! ha ha
Soon I'll be sending you all an invite - how about that!?

Thought:
I agree with Jane's comments regarding Wetpaint, and I absolutely do not understand the point of it,  blogging is much more fun and PBWorks (our work wiki) a much better wiki to work with - without all the ads and links - but it was another learning experience - one to FORGET!

2 comments:

  1. i didn't think you were allowed to have deep thoughts let alone put them here for every one to read.

    ReplyDelete